Cascades & Canyon
DURATION: 1 Hour
- Soar above raging rivers, sheer cliffs and cascading waterfalls tumbling into deep gorges.
- Follow the meandering Sabie River Valley along the edge of the Escarpment.
- Fly over the extraordinary 30-metre high Pinnacle.
- Breathtaking views of the Lisbon, Berlin, Forest, Cascades and Mac Mac Falls.
Taking off from Hippo Hollow Hotel in Hazyview, we follow the Sabie River Valley along the edge of the Escarpment to the impressive 30-metre-high Pinnacle mysteriously rising above the indigenous forest. Swooping over winding rivers, deep gorges, lush valleys and cascading waterfalls tumbling in seemingly endless torrents; this breathtaking flight presents an abundance of spectacular photographic opportunities.
The flight will continue along the escarpment with incredible panoramic views of the Mpumalanga Lowveld, the Three Rondawels and the fascinating and dramatic rock formations of the 1 000-metre deep, 30-kilometre-long Blyde River Canyon (the third deepest and greenest Canyon in the World).
|HELICOPTER||MINIMUM RATE : 2 PAX||3 PEOPLE||4 PEOPLE||5 PEOPLE||6 PEOPLE|
|BELL JET RANGER – 4 SEATER||R 18 435||R 20 465||R 22 495||-||-|
|BELL LONG RANGER – 6 SEATER||R 24 525||R 27 325||R 30 125||R 32 925||R 35 725|
- All rates include VAT at the current rate of 15%.
- Mpumalanga Helicopter Company cannot be held responsible for departure delays due to mechanical related matters or inclement weather.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of full pre-payment.
- A 50% cancellation fee will be levied for cancellations received 7 days prior to flight, and 100% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 72 hours prior to the activity.
- All quotes are subject to fuel price increases due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate fluctuations.
- Quotations are valid for the specified routing and number of passengers (PAX).
- Quotations are subject to adjustment should the services originally quoted not be available at the time of booking.